Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday Gifts for Under $30.

THE ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDE
Budget-friendly gifts are where it’s at this holiday season. And we’ve made it easy for you by suggesting gift ideas under $30 – individual products, sets and stocking stuffers! And for the girl that wants it all, you’ll find complete collections. So shop online anytime and give a gift of beauty from Mary Kay.
Shop Now!
VISIT A GIFT-GIVING WONDERLAND.

Dear Friends,

My wish for you is an easy, stress-free holiday. So shop my Mary Kay® Personal Website. Or, call me and I can help you put together customized gift sets - pampering bath and body care, fine fragrance and guy’s grooming gear. Some of my gift sets even come with their own festive gift bag or gift box, so there’s no wrapping! Holiday shopping doesn’t get any easier.

Shop your way with me!

Shop Now!

Gina Kurtz
ginakurtz@marykay.com
Visit my Web site at http://www.marykay.com/ginakurtz.


©2009 Mary Kay